COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- MAY 2021 UPDATE
Shear Art Salons will continue to require salon guests and staff to wear masks until Friday June 4.
Due to the length of service times and close proximity, all employees and guests are welcome to wear masks for as long as they feel comfortable doing so.
We are no longer requiring temperature checks at the door or hand sanitation upon entry. Our staff will continue to sanitize all stations between each guest, and are frequently sanitizing all common areas.
- AS OF May 14, 2020, HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT SHEAR ART NORTH & SOUTH:
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms
- Guests will be served by appointment only
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance
- If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a text when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside on the benches
- Employees and guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises
- The number of guests on premises will be limited to ensure 6ft social distancing
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area
- Stations will be at least six feet apart
- Employees and guests will wear protective facemasks
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon company
- Doors and exits will be routinely sanitized
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
If you’ve had symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19, you can reschedule your appointment after the following per the CDC:
- 3 days with no fever and
- Symptoms improved and
- 10 days since symptoms first appeared
If you tested positive for Covid-19 but had no symptoms, you can reschedule your appointment after 10 days have passed since test.